Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bull Out

In short: Yesterday rockedish, but I didn't get to do a blog, so I'll cover my sickness, Vietnam, school, finances, quotes, boredom and other random things.

So lately i've been extremely....sick......if that's what you would call it. I need a doctors appointment, as I thought it was due to stress. Yeah, I thought that I was having hot flashes and was dizzy because of stress, but everything is fine now. I paid off school and enrolled in school, I don't have a fix it ticket, the only thing left is to set up a doctor's appointment. Even still i'm not stressed so could it be that I'm not sick, if you call it that, because i'm stressed but actually sick? Thats a horrid thought.

I've never felt worse. The last few days, today especially my skin has been extremely sensitive, my boyfriend put a little bit of pressure on my arm to roll me towards him and i think he bruised me, I have bruises in so many places, more than usual. I've been dizzy off and on for the last 2 months or so, which is interesting because most of the things that have been bugging me has been during this last month, although i guess i've had chest problems for the last year or so. I need a refill on my inhaler.

So i found out that I made like 5k last year, which means I think i can go to Vietnam at the end of the year.

So more randomness; psych on Friday night either sucked or wasn't as funny at Aj's house, my mom actually called Aj's house my home, which was interesting, we've been so slow at work that usually i would offer to help out a bit with manager duties but doing that while i'm working would be cruel right now instead of time saving. I was at my home home and i was watching some show with some chick named Lisa and she was talking about fucking black guys and how shes usually on top so that they don't escape, it was amusing.

Whats unfortunate though is that I wrote hello on the bottom of the hanger box and nobodies said anything, sad sad.

No comments: