Friday, January 30, 2009

The World Has Its Shine

In short: relationship frustrations




I want you, I want you so bad, but that often seems suppressed a cold heartless stare and a feeling of hatred for myself and irritation with you. You make me seem unintelligent, unable to be musical, unable to be artistic, unable to be worthy. I'm not placing you on a pedestal, oh no, don't worry about that, i do see the laziness and lack of will to do what needs to be done; I place you where you are. Despite your flaws you're still much more intelligent than i am, much more artistic, much more musical, much more forgiving and much more attentive, and I doubt I should be receiving your attention for simply noticing you exist. You deserve better than me in the sense of education, if you could find that person to be mother-like and take care of what you need too, then wouldn't that be a bonus.

*sigh*

Frustration makes me wonder whether or not I'm ready for a relationship, I can barely take care of myself. I wonder why i try to live when I can barely ever exist. Time for me to go sulk and be emo-like.

No comments: