Friday, June 12, 2009

Spor!

So i remember very few things about my subconscious perception of reality....hehe

We were in a dugout, baseball field with a dick team who thought of me and the other chick i was with....i don't remember who, we were investigating her..........as shit, no lower than shit......and like we all went inside and i walked outside and this mailman was driving on the street and swerving between both sides and i stood up and had him pull over and asked what was going on...it was the first time he had a late night shift and he was falling asleep at the wheel so i told him hold on and ran inside, and yelled at the team and asked where the mini fridge with teh amps were and there like you know the punishment for taking an amp, and i yelled i don't care just where are they? and they told me and i went outside and got one, and apparently a purple nurple was the punishment so a guy came out and gave me a purple nurple and we got into a fight and he knocked the amp out of my hand and spilt it so i had to grab another, he didn't get the chance to purple nurple me again so i just went out and looked outside but he had already left, so i sat on the side of the road and just sat there....a little bit later one of the baseball players came out and sat next to me and i asked what he wanted, if he was going to punish me and he said no, that what i did reminded him of something that happened to when he was little...he told me the story but i forgot it xD

i remember sometime in the dream i told the person just to forget about it, they think we're lower than shit and not afraid to show it, jocks are jerks, they always have been

No comments: